Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spring ~ Easter Wreath

I'm not sure if it's Spring fever...or if it's the fact that Easter is almost here, but either way I could not pass up the opportunity to make this wreath.  I was supposed to go grocery shopping, but ended up at the craft store instead.  I'm glad I got side tracked...  I fell in love with these two colors!!

 
Not my usual pairing, but I can't wait to see how it turns out!!

 
I love wrapping yarn around wreaths.

 
This yarn was in my leftover bin from a granny square blanket I crocheted.

 
I took apart the petals from their stems...and I used pins to pin the flowers into place.  Perfect crafting tool for this styrofoam wreath!  No messy glue gun.

 
Pretty!!!!  I fell in love with the end result as well!  I'm glad I went with these colors.  Very "Spring like".  Come on snow~melt already!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment