Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Angel ornaments made out of noodles...revisiting my favorite Christmas ornament.

Christmas time is here!!!!  I've been super busy with work, again...but snuck in some time for crafting.  I almost have to, as it centers me!  I made more of my favorite ornaments.  You can't mess with a good thing once you've got it figured out. 

 
Bow-tie noodles and a wooden bead for a head.  Glue gun together and paint. 
                                 

 
Attach miniature ornaments!!

 
Beads for a Halo....

 
Beautiful!!  I made ones with little tea roses that I found in the wedding aisle at Michael's.  I love gifting these.  I can't wait to make more next year. 


2 comments:

  1. It's almost that time of year again! :) I was wondering what color/paint you used on the angels with presents? They have such a nice sheen in this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi JKK, I used Folk Art Metallic White paint (I found mine at Michael's). I believe the paint number is #659. I think any kind of metallic white paint will work. I hope you have fun making these;)

    ReplyDelete