Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Paper flowers...a rare crafting afternoon.

My youngest was home sick from school today.  Go figure...Spring is right around the corner.  It always seems like the weather changing brings on colds in our house!  But, I'm not complaining.  I got to cuddle with my youngest all morning long.  By the afternoon I was ready to try my hand at making paper flowers.  Inspiration struck when my youngest started asking silly questions about Spring.  Here are some of the flowers I made while snuggling and talking with my lil guy.

 
Crepe paper and cupcake liners.

 
This one is my favorite.

 
Scrapbook paper and buttons.

 
Cupcake liners...I'd always wanted to try this.

 
And there you go...my afternoon...crafting away while hanging with my son, who is ten times better this evening than he was two days ago.  By the way, I have no idea what to do with these, but am thinking they will end up in my front window once my own REAL flowers start blooming.  Happy early Spring thoughts to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment