Thursday, April 5, 2012

Chocolate Bar Bouquet!!


Phew!!  I did it!  Today was a cleaning day, and believe me, it needed to happen!  My boys have been on Spring Break since last Friday, and we have acquired quite a mess since then!!  In between folding laundry and catching glimpses of my boys playing hockey outside, I managed to put together some really cute "chocolate~floral" bouquets for my awesome neighbors:)  I love how "bright" they turned out:)   
It all started with a trip to the grocery store last week.  I've been feeling pretty tired and worn down, and was going to skimp out on making Easter treats this year.  So I found a beautiful bouquet at the grocery store, of all places, to gift.  BUT as I was getting ready to check out, my oldest son looked at me with a very puzzled look and said "mom, can't you make that for less?"............WOW was he right!!  So I sent the bouquet back to the shelf and made a mental note of what I would need to make it for LESS.  Being that I am somewhat crafty, and had most of the supplies on hand,  all I needed to buy was a bag of Hershey's Easter eggs and some large Hershey bars.  YEP, definitely saved myself a heap of money on this fun project!
AMAZING what you can accomplish with a GLUE GUN...probably one of my favorite crafting tools:)


Here is my Easter Bouquet~~and my neighbors?? THEY LOVED THEM:) 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment